Thank you for your interest in EyeEm! Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase, they are here to explain your rights and if you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us and we will be happy to explain how this works. What is covered here are things such as who you are purchasing from (section 1), how to make an order (section 2), prices (section 4), shipping and delivery (section 6), right to withdrawal (section 7), and warranties (section 9). We hope that you will enjoy your purchase!
These general terms and conditions (the “General Conditions”) apply when you (“Customer” or “you”) place an order from EyeEm Yours (“Company”, “us” or “we”) on eyeemstore.tictail.com, (the “Website”).
We sell products to multiple jurisdictions and these General Conditions are set out to be global . Still, depending on the jurisdiction in which you live, mandatory law may also apply. We respect such applicable laws and nothing in these General Conditions shall be seen as a limitation of your mandatory statutory rights, if such laws provide greater rights for you than set out here.
By accepting these General Conditions, you understand and accept that any order, purchase or transaction is made exclusively between the Company and the Customer, and that Tictail AB, Tictail Inc — as a platform provider - is not responsible for any content, interactions or transactions made on eyeemstore.tictail.com.
When you receive an order confirmation from us your purchase order is accepted and a purchase agreement is entered into. We encourage you to save the order confirmation for any future contacts with us. We may deny a purchase order for various reasons, for example if you provide incorrect personal data and/or have a record for non-payment of debt.
You may withdraw your order until it has been confirmed by us. We will then refund any payment that you, or your pay- or credit card company, have made for the order.
We may cancel an order if the products ordered are sold out. We will then refund any amount paid and notify you about equivalent products if such are available.
All products ordered remain our property until we have received full payment for them.
Customer information etc.
You are responsible for that the personal data that you provide us with is correct and complete.
You are responsible for all purchases made with your login details. So make sure that you keep the login details secret and that no unauthorized persons have access to them. Let us know if you suspect that an unauthorized person have obtained access to your login details.
Prices, fees etc.
The prices indicated on the Website apply to orders placed on the Website. All prices are in the currency stated on the Website and include VAT where specified (depending on where you reside VAT may however not be applicable to your purchase). If nothing else is stated on the Website the prices do not include payment- or shipping fees and these are given separately. Please note also that local charges (such as currency conversion fees, credit or bank card fees, sales tax, customs duty etc.) may apply depending on where you live and local regulations. Such charges are at your expense and will not be refunded by us.
From time to time we may, for specific products, offer more favorable conditions than those provided for in these General Conditions, for example with regards to extended right of withdrawal or free returns. Such more favorable conditions are valid only for a limited duration of time, until the specific products are sold out, and may be cancelled by us at any time, and if we do so these General Conditions will apply without amendments.
Shipping and delivery
Products in stock are normally delivered within the number of working days shown on the Website. The expected delivery time for an order is set out in the order confirmation. In case of delay in delivery, we will inform you and continue to monitor the order. You may cancel the order if a delivery is delayed for more than 30 days and the delay is not due to you.
Depending on delivery method you may be required to pick up the order at a specific delivery point. You are required to do so within the time specified in the notification of delivery. If you do not pick up the delivery in time you may be charged a fee and the order may be sent back to us at your expense. We may also cancel the order if the delivery is not picked up in time.
Right to Withdrawal
You waive the right to withdraw your order.
Your right to withdrawal does not apply to contracts which:
- relate to a service which has been fully performed, if by placing the order you have consented to commencement of performance of the service and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal after performance of the service;
- relate to goods or a service for which the price is dependent on fluctuations on the market which we cannot control and which may occur during the period between you receiving the withdrawn products and your notification to us of the withdrawal of the order;
- relate to goods which have been manufactured in accordance with your specifications or which otherwise are clearly personalized;
- relate to goods which may quickly deteriorate or expire;
- relate to goods with a broken seal which are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene, and the seal has been broken by you;
- relate to goods which, after delivery, by their nature, are such that they are mixed with other items so that the items cannot be separated;
- relate to a sealed audio or video recording or sealed computer software and the seal has been broken by you ;
- relate to individual issues of a newspaper or magazine;
- relate to digital content which is supplied other than on a tangible medium, if you have expressly consented to delivery in such way and acknowledged that there would be no right to withdrawal;
- relate to cultural events, sporting events, or any other similar leisure activity, food service, catering, or any other similar service, accommodation, transportation of goods or vehicle rental, where we are to provide the service on a specific day or during a specific period.
We reserve ourselves for any image or typographical errors on the Website, such as errors in product descriptions, technical specifications, inaccurate prices or incorrect information with regards to whether a product is in stock. We are entitled to rectify any obvious errors and, at any time, to change or update the information on the Website accordingly.
The images on the Website are for illustration purposes only and do not guarantee to reproduce the exact number of products that you would receive at an order, nor the exact appearance, function or origin of the products.
Changes to the General Conditions
We may change these General Conditions at any time. We will then set forth the changed General Conditions on the Website and they will enter into force once you have accepted them (in connection with a new order through the Website or while browsing the Website).
Governing law and disputes
In the event of a dispute, we strive to comply with any decision by the German consumer protection authorities.
Any dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these General Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of Germany.
That’s all! We hope that you enjoy your purchase! These Conditions were established by EyeEm Yours on 2016-03-04 09:32:25